The payroll services of Com.pas
With payrolling, a client outsources the employership to Com.pas. This makes Com.pas your legal employer and the client your material employer.
In practice, you work under the management and supervision of the client, Com.pas is your knowledge partner for all relevant IND and employment law matters and pays your salary.
Since the introduction of the Balanced Labor Market Act (WAB) on 1 January 2020, you benefit from working via a payroll agreement. A payroll employee, in an equal or equivalent position, is at least entitled to the same remuneration and terms of employment as an employee who is employed by the client.
For example, you are entitled to at least the same salary, the number of vacation days and the same contract forms.
Every month we ask you to provide us with the timesheet signed by the client. After receipt, we ensure that the salary is paid to you as soon as possible, but at the latest within 3 working days. The payslip can then be found on the 7th of each new month in our portal, which is available 24/7. In addition to finding your pay slips here, you can also monitor the balance of your vacation days here.
Experience the advantages of Com.pas as an IND sponsor
- Full immigration support and permit processing for you and your family members (if applicable)
- Com.pas becomes your legal employer
- Com.pas pays your salary within 3 working days after receipt of the timesheet
- You make agreements with the hiring company about your employment conditions (salary, working hours, etc.)
- Knowledge partner for all relevant IND matters and making arrangements with the IND
- Complete unburdening when converting an orientation year for highly educated people
- Quick and accurate payment
- Fair terms of employment
- Family immigration
- 30% ruling
- Pension scheme
- Arranged within 24 hours